Pop Bottle Pipe

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Pop Bottle Pipe

Post by Tarential »

I'm sure this is over-used, but I thought I'd comment on exactly how I made what seems to be a VERY nice pipe with an adjustable chamber.

My sink had a little metal cap that screwed on, with 4 really nice screens in it. I jacked that right away, water is a little weird now but whatever. I only use one screen at a time, but its a really nice bowl. I can pack like 2-3 grams in it at once.

Anyway, I took that really nice bowl, and I taped it to the top of a pop bottle (I used a regular 375 ml or whatever, but you can use the big 2L ones if you want a huge chamber or if you want to make a bong out of it).

So anyway, I burn the plastic on one side a bit with my lighter, and jam a pen through it when its hot enough to melt (emptied the pen out first of course). Burn a hole in the other side for a shotty. Voila, one complete pipe.

A side note here about the adjustable chamber, I always add about 1/2 way full with water. It cools the smoke down more, and it has a smaller chamber that way for when I don't have all that much bud packed in.

Opinions/Suggestions?
Cashy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:58 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Cashy »

wow i used to use the old pen trick all the time. was realy funny, i'd be writing in school with a brown biro :lol:
[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:VQPFhyaj_bMC:www.geocities.com/nateateam/Hannibal.jpg[/img] I love it when a plan comes together
HiredGoon
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2003 4:23 pm
Contact:

Post by HiredGoon »

what u just described is called a bottle bong. :)
[img]http://www.you-are-a-huge-nerd.com/public/freesig/goonsig.jpg[/img]
User avatar
the chief
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:36 pm
Contact:

Post by the chief »

ha, i doubt there are very many people on this bored who haven't smoked out of a homemade bottle bong. great invention.
kfc plastic spork
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

HiredGoon wrote:what u just described is called a bottle bong. :)
no it is not a bottle bong because the smoke does not filter thru the water

its a bottle pipe 8)
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CANNIBAL CORPSE
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:21 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by CANNIBAL CORPSE »

Yeah the idea you used for the bowl being taped to the top is basically a bucket piece (A bowl/conepiece inserted into a bottlecap that's been melted in the middle). I wouldn't do that because the smoke is not cleaned at all, but it's a good idea yeah, but stabilize your bowl into a plastic bottlecap (easily done with a lighter) and then it's as easy as unscrewing to take the smoke out.

Here's a similar idea...
Smoke Weed!
User avatar
CANNIBAL CORPSE
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 85
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2003 6:21 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by CANNIBAL CORPSE »

Rocket:

What You'll Need:
600/375ml Plastic Drink Bottle
Bucketpiece (See above for how to make)
Lighter

How to Make:
Simply burn a small (Shotgun Hole size) Hole on one side of the bottle at the very bottom, cover this with your finger and fill bottle completely with water. Screw on your bucketpiece to the mouthpiece (With herb inside bowl/conepiece of course), flick on your lighter and hole it close to the herb, and let go of the hole. This will cause the water to drain from the bottle (It'll flow out the hole so be careful), and in turn cause the smoke to be sucked into the bottle (Don't hold your lighter constantly to the herb unless you want a very strong chamber). Unscrew the bucketpiece, put your lips around the mouthpiece and suck! (The hole at the bottom can be used as a shotgun hole)
Smoke Weed!
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

Ahh, the waterfall. Love it.
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users