Remember Me?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
CheechIsMyHero
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:53 pm
Location: My Pad
Contact:

Remember Me?

Post by CheechIsMyHero »

Hey everyone! It's been awhile but im back and as stoned as fuck!
[img:f46d2fe8e5]http://www.imbum.com/bumicons/imbum_39135_USAWEEDcool.gif[/img:f46d2fe8e5]God Bless America...hahahahahahaha[img:f46d2fe8e5]http://www.imbum.com/bumicons/imbum_39135_USAWEEDcool.gif[/img:f46d2fe8e5]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

How could I forget you...the guy who lit his cat on fire with a torch. :evil:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Weedguru Caro wrote:How could I forget you...the guy who lit his cat on fire with a torch. :evil:
What?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

oh man thats sick!!!! :evil:
but interesting XD did you actualy do it?
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users