Baby Bro

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Awwh thats so cute! I used to be like that w/ my brother, if I got sick, I'd go puke my guts out, and then crawl in his bed w/ him, or if I got really scared or something. I always tried to be around him cuz I thought he was the best thing in the world, hell, I still think that of him, but now when I'm sick...I don't go into his bed :shock: I just go to sleep on the bathroom floor, lol



And dude...bout u not lockin your door...put it this way...I don't even have a door :? It sukz...I have door beads tho, lol
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I see two red X's in your sig Skwerl
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

My brother is about the most obnoxious piece of shit you can imagine.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users