Things finally went well!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Things finally went well!

Post by Tarential »

Yay. After such a bad day yesterday, all of the following things went well:

1) My girlfriend called me back appologizing for everything she had said, said she wasn't feeling well and missed me all day (we had decided not to see each other on that day), then freaked out when I got back because she was mad about not seeing me. So anyway, we are back.

2) I talked to my grandparents, used a lot of school like excuses and whatnot, basically kissed ass until they agreed to lend me some money to help me out, so I can pass my exams.

3) My little moniter, as it turns out, does 1024*768 so I'm not stuck at 800*600 since my other one died.

4) I found out exams aren't for another month or so, so I don't have to quit smoking weed yet (but, I already quit for like 36 hours so my resistance has gone down quite a bit).

5) I'm tokin right now.

Life got better! Yay...
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users