Ok I want to apologize. I always debate in a very mature civil way, but than again I never debated my dog before. I was pheenin' when I posted that last night and Caro's assumptions just really made me hit the fan. So Yea I want to apologize for that.
You see we never used to smoke in my basement. We always toked behind my neighbors house, but than I got a my 65" HDTV, and we decided to toke while watching that. So we first noticed my dog when we'd go upstairs and Aidan (my dog) would be sniffing between the door and floor like no tomorrow. No he was never a fan of the basement, but since my basement offically reeks of marijuana, he comes down all the time now. We'd go upstairs to get munchies and he'd be at the door, and we'd close the door so he wouldnt go downstairs and he would continue to sniff. So one day he came down and we forgot to take him upstairs before we started to toking. I was cuddling with him as I hit the hookah, and I did my normal breathe out, and he stood up and started licking. Now he could have easily kissed me, but he didn't. Actually I thought he WAS trying to kiss me, but he didn't. He was too intrested in the smoke.
I'm sure he has no idea how to suck from a hookah, I don't even know if he realizes thats where the smoke is coming from.
Obviously you hold animals higher than humans, if you are afraid of putting smoking near the lungs of animals, but have no problem of us and you yourself destroying our lungs.
Now the first thing that really bothered me, is the fact you said animals aren't meant to smoke. Now this bothers me, simply because I hold it to be a logical fact that nothing has any meaning. We're here because we're a cosmic mistake. Nothing is meant to do anything, and that includes smoke. Now I realize you to be a logical being, and when you said that it just really got to me. Secondly this is really bothered me:
If you have more respect for dogs than you do humans (another preposterous claim, we can argue about that some other time
Now I've put up with several assumptions from you but this goes too far. I understand and respect you because you actually have opinions but for you to go and assume that I must have this certain level of respect for these contemptious humans, who do nothing but annoy the shit out of me with their infinite supply of ignorance. I can make plenty of things clear. The only things I truly respect within my reality is my dog, who is an endless supply of accompaniment, my best friend, who I have gone through with more in my life than one can imagine, my parents because they are the perfect parents in my opinion (and if I were stupid enough to have children, I'd want to be like them), and my car. Yes, my car. I absolutely love my car. But than again my defintion of love is certainly different from everyone elses. Sure not all dogs appear as cuddly and lovable. If you didn't read a post from my about 2 days ago, I said the only things a man needs in life is his car and his dog. I don't want some woman in my life just to fuck up all possibility of compliance I may try to achieve with reality.
I find preposterous to assume anything is designed for any random or particular reason.
If you have more respect for dogs than you do humans then you wouldn't want to see other people trying to make their animals suck off of hookah hoses.
I've never tried to get him to suck off a tube, I was just saying how I like smoking with him around and how he enjoys the smoke. It was you who took the original message of this topic and blew it to your own angle of light, in order to argue your over-zealous opinion on animal rights.
I'm not talking about the canine species, atleast I wasn't TRYING to. I'm not trying to discuss the human race, atleast I wasn't TRYING to. I was talking about my particular care and love for my particular dog and MY feelings towards him.
If you want to discuss creationism and the existance of God (or the lack there of) than create a new topic.