Fuck...I hate being sick...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Fuck...I hate being sick...

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

:evil:

I dunno what the hell I have, but this morning my throut was jus a lil sore, and I took some herbal pills, then as the day kept goin, I grew more tired. So I musta fell asleep a shit load of times today. But now, I'm sore all over, my eyes n throut are, my cheeks feel right tight, I've passed out, nearly puked, can't even walk straight, and I'm either too hot or too cold. When I was layin down, I felt right tingly... I dunno how much I would wanna smoke a joint...cuz my throut hurts so much..its weird tho, cuz yesterday my throut wasn't sore at all, then I smoked a joint, and I didn't think it was that harsh, but I guess it was, cuz afterwards my throut was right sore...any coinsidence? I dunno...but all I know is I feel like shit.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

awwwww...sounds like the flu. I hope you have a bong!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Yea...I made one a few days ago...but I jus dunno how much I wanna go outside n toke up :(
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Herbal pills?
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
magicmaster141
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
Location: Colorado springs, CO
Contact:

Post by magicmaster141 »

:wink: :wink: :?: Hope ya get better soon!
Smoke another blunt, roll another up.
You know that weed can really ease your mind.
Every time I smoke good reefer that indo high makes me fly.
If everyboby smoked a blunt, relieve the mind, the world could be a better place.
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

sounds like mano
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Just sleep a lot and you'll get better :roll:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Young One wrote:Herbal pills?


Haha...I wish :P
But Enchia (I totally don't know how to spell that) and Vitamin C
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Sp1iff wrote:sounds like mano

U mean Mono :shock: :shock: :shock: I hope not..
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

lol..Mano is hand in spanish..Now how would a hand make you feel better?? ( :wink: )
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users