Quick ways to make $20

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Quick ways to make $20

Post by clashcityrocker »

OK... I know I made a promise not to spend money on weed but absolutely NO money is coming my way!!! My parents are being cheap assholes and I would steal it from them but my moms purse is empty :evil:

I wouldn't have to be such an evil little thief if some cash would come my way every once in a while...
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Jump somebody on a non busy street if he looks like hed have money. Steal something and sell it. Work...
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I used to rob tampon machines when I was a teenager... :oops: I guess this wouldn't work if ur a dude huh.

have you thought about selling personal possessions? I used to do that too.

How about getting someone to pay you for a service, like doing chores or something.

Shit when I need money I usually just do something illegal. :D
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

i stole 15bills out of some girls back pocket today... i feel really bad though
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

you should feel bad *shame*

( :lol: )
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Well I jumped somebody like ya said and well, I got $15 and a new watch, along with a pocketknife and a bus pass pff...

Well it's enough for tonight I guess 8)
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
Antix
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 183
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
Location: Philly
Contact:

Post by Antix »

haha i hope that was a joke
[img]http://www.sevenclan.com/sigs/green.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

LOL yeah i was just jokin :roll:

I did get 15 dollars though from looking under the couch, got a couple bucks and cashed in a lot of soda bottles at albertsons... Now to get a new watch and pocketknife :twisted:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Weedguru Caro wrote:I used to rob tampon machines when I was a teenager... Shit when I need money I usually do something illegal. :D
:shock:
Image
User avatar
dope_runner
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by dope_runner »

if ya need cash steal some phones hell i always do get a good $50 4 em
[img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/1012.jpg[/img][img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/511.jpg[/img] get rich or die tryin
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Oh great really!!!! I always wanted a full payphone..hehe..sometimes I kick the shit out of it just in case I get lucky and coins comes out..lol well then how the heck do you steal a phone that is permanently stuck on concrete!!!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

wanna make some quick money?

find a freindly dealer who will tick you for example..half an ounce of hash for a week (Sorry but i will have to put prices in GB Sterling)

half an ounce of has costs £20

from this you can cut 4 eigths at £10 each
when you repay your dealer, thats £20 to him, £20 for you

profit!
and if you deal to a freind, then theres a chance you can smoke some of it too
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
User avatar
dope_runner
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by dope_runner »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:Oh great really!!!! I always wanted a full payphone..hehe..sometimes I kick the shit out of it just in case I get lucky and coins comes out..lol well then how the heck do you steal a phone that is permanently stuck on concrete!!!
ahhhh i meant cell phones :lol:
[img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/1012.jpg[/img][img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/511.jpg[/img] get rich or die tryin
User avatar
dope_runner
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by dope_runner »

ha ive found out how u can make some cash rob those coke an candy machines if uve got 1 at ur school it should b easy all u need is a crow bar an if u do it right it doesnt break tha machine :D
[img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/1012.jpg[/img][img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/511.jpg[/img] get rich or die tryin
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Ohhh..LOL...but does anyone know how to jack the quarters out of a pay phone??
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users