before class

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

before class

Post by th3rdeye »

I had to take a make up test at 9 today, but my first class isnt until 11:15....I have an hour and Ive been here in the library for a good 20 minutes. SIgh i'm bored out of my mind.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

sounds shitty... i hit a bowl before class myself :lol: and 1 after.. argh gayness essay on macbeth had to do it in 2 days in class and today we could only use what we wrote on this preparation paper yesterday

got a nice buzz goin 8)
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

i want weed :(

gah I cannot STAND Shakespeare
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

dude u took the words right outta my mouth.. i fucked up that essay i think..

meh.. alot of ppl fuxed it up .. on the bright side it wasnt one of them long assigned essays at home im fuckin lazy to do homework and shit i missed doin questions to this whole novel and this visual collage shit we had to do on macbeth.. 0 on all those
like around 50-60% on the tests.. and im still gettin 66!!

wow.. might pass after all
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

anhedonia rhythm wrote:gah I cannot STAND Shakespeare
Ditto. Unlike most people, though, I like his style of writing; its his works that suck.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

shakespeare is shit. ive just done coursework on romeo and juliet and its fuking shit. how does he have a place in modern day english tests.
Cameron.
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Prob well late at answerin this but if that test aint important fcuk it and bugger off sumplace else more interestin!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I like shakespeare and everything..but I just hate reading his stuff..i dunno..but if it was in english..oops.. I mean MOdern english..I wouldnt hate it that much..But I hate analyzing his stuff because its so friggin hard!! :x grrr
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

Shakespeare is the easiest thing ever... Most classic themes ever...What are you guys talking about, if you ever have a problem just goto sparknotes.com anyways.
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

fuck spark notes, that takes all the interest and creativity out of classic works and turns it into something to memorize to get a good grade. fuck grades, fuck that kind of laziness.
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

simma down.. reading the play is good and all and then u gotta reach a sparknote so u can catch up to that nerdy guy in the class who studies all day.. u know how we do... hahahahaha.. im feelin it off that L paper.. i gotta go post in the other forum
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Sparknotes.com...great!...hehe..I'll add this to favorites for future reference :lol:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I had two test today, and Im sure I bombed them both since I was sick and couldnt study - That's going to hurt my adverage :(
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

I had to read 2 books over the summer, but didn't. Read the sparknotes in a fraction of a day, got 2 A's on the test, and a compliment from the teacher. Now that's a class act.
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

NICE!!

i pulled off a...

had to read a novel..

we had 3 chunks of chapter questions i did neither chunk.. and i never read the book and i pulled off like 50 somethin % on the test from reading just a 10 minute "plot overview" from sparknotes.. the book was brave new world it sounds pretty fuckin cool in their world it sounds interesting but meh im too lazy to read it..
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users