Homeward Bound

Got an opinion on a movie? Stick it in here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Homeward Bound

Post by clashcityrocker »

This movie is awesome

It's got these dogs and cats that communicate telepathetically

Hijinx ensue, and this is really funny when you're high... Trust me :wink:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Haha yeah I loved that movie. I'm gonna try to dl it.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Also, Milo and Otis was fun.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
dunno
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 4:08 am
Location: Smyrna
Contact:

LOL

Post by dunno »

Yeah Chance is the fuckin bomb. Plus the cat when she says "he threw me in the big litter box" after she got launched into the sandbox. they tried to make sequals but they were all garbage, just like the power rangers, i though that they were kewl then they changed it. grrrrrrrr :evil:
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Hah - I used to watch that movie with my cousin when I was like 5 - Milo And Otis was the shit.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users