How is a hookah different from a normal Bong???????????

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

How is a hookah different from a normal Bong???????????

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Hey. How is a hookah different from a normal bong. I mean, i've got one on my fireplace at home but i aint sure how its different. I mean, i no it has a bowl at the top and pipes from the side, but it seems to be the same sort of concept. Also, is there any difference in effect felt after hitting one.
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

I think hookahs have multible hoses.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

They hold the smoke inside.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Hookahs are large multi-person bongs really. Some people also call communal or party bongs "hookahs," as do I.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

No, thats not what a hooka is for, like I said, it traps the smoke, you can fill one up and it should hold the smoke for hours so you can toke at your leasure.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Yes, thats the glory of a hookah, but it is also what I said. What I love about hookahs, when used correctly (I.E. have the coal on top of the weed) is you can toke at complete leisure.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

hookahs rule man we got a huge fucker with 5 pipes....sik
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Thanks Guys. That sounds pretty cool. I'm gunna have to get one if i can't get my hands on my dad's one on the fireplace. They sound awesome!!!

:lol::spliff:
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

if you are to hold the smoke in it would go stale and taste horrable
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users