Dont you just love taking a bong rip and coughing like crazy

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Dont you just love taking a bong rip and coughing like crazy

Post by clashcityrocker »

cause ya know when you come to you're gonna really high

8) 8) 8)
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

yea man, it goes straight to your head, i love it
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Dude I just smoked like 6 bowls of some killer bud... I bought 1/4 oz.

Soooo fucked up right now I can barely sit up to type.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

The relevence of that being I smoked all 6 out of my BONG that I just made so my asthma is being good so I can breathe yay :)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

breathing is good
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Shredd wrote:breathing is good
Hell yeah.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Tarential wrote:
Shredd wrote:breathing is good
Hell yeah.
Agreed
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Getting Sarsed - coughin so hard that your neighbor yells...eh you've all heard it. Hey do you have SARS or something. :lol: I got sarsed off of 6 or 7 bongloads too. So in answer to the question, YES, I love it.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

hehehe sweet
coughing gets you so fucked up coz you are taking huge breaths of the shit!

sik! :wink:
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Yeah, you know it's a good hit when you feel like your lungs are about to burst, then you cough out the smoke and just cant stop coughing
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

yesterday was jokes was at my boys house and we had like 3 grams ready to be rolled in a blunt but we each had a packed bowl from the glass bong he has.. its sick.. HITS U LIKE A MUTHER... i swear u cough so hard if u rip that shit hard.. anyways the next guy rolled the blunt and he went home to drop his bag off so me and the guy who's house we were at chillin outside call the other man's house and his mom was pissed like "NO HE CANT COME TO THE PHONE.. CLICK" then we chilled and we're like damn so me and that guy hit the blunt i was so fucked up like 2 hours later i got home and was still trippin out listenin to the chronic 2001 :lol:

but i gotta say i was FEEEEEEEELIN that bowl from the bong :)

edit : hes in my auto class thats in like 2 hours cant wait to hear his story

oh anyone else have a pre rolled spliff like an emergency "get me fucked up now" spliff... i have one cuz if i mom goes out durin the day.. woops bust it out and blaze it its a PACKED L paper

`buzzed out
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

lol mishima. i have a constant supply right next to me at home... i dont need emergency stuff cause my parents know and let me smoke inside.

BUT before they knew, i did do that :)
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

well i just grabbed an ounce the other day and packed 25 deagle bags.. i like to pack fat deagles.. i need a digie tho im rippin myself off right now anyways it was all spotted to me for $150 but its so hard not to smoke it.. nobody is buying now.. monday woulda been a good day.. but wednesday mysteriously everyone had bud all of a sudden.. o well they will smoke it all and friday might be a good day
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I live in BC. lol bud emergencies... hahaha
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

if you cough of bongs, try a bucket.
Cameron.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users