Damn I'm stupid...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

damn....that is FAR
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

its pretty far, yeah but ill be moving to tallahassee in a month
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Well, we'll keep everything updated until the time comes
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I was hoping to find out you did something stupid in real life, like blowing up your dog or accidently threw up on a cops shoes or something...
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

poor dog... :'(

stupid pig <_<
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

wow big sig
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

clashcityrocker wrote:I was hoping to find out you did something stupid in real life, like blowing up your dog or accidently threw up on a cops shoes or something...
Ahaha yeah... stupid cop. I'd like to throw up on a cops shoe, but not because of doing drugs or anything, just because I could.

Claim later I was sick, can't get in trouble really.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Heres a fun experience :D : Go up to a cop as ask him if he would like a donut. And be completely straight faced
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

anhedonia rhythm wrote:Heres a fun experience :D : Go up to a cop as ask him if he would like a donut. And be completely straight faced
And be completely straight and sober. Don't want to have anything illegal on you or about you at that point.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

that too
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Or better yet, get one of those legal herb spliffs. Do that to him smokin a j. :)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users