DESPERATION!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

DESPERATION!

Post by Andy77 »

help!!!!!!!
i got some solid cannabis
no skins or tobacco

i do have a 2litre bottle and some foil
what can i do with that?
and how do i do it?
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Look at my topic in the bongs forum, I have post about how to make one.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

i cant work that
this is getting really bad, can anyone help?
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Ring up a friend to see if he has skins.
The curious orange
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 432
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:57 am
Contact:

Post by The curious orange »

try making a bucket, there will probs be directions in the buckets/lungs section.
ei ei ei ei ohh, up the football league we go!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Pop bottle, foil over the top with holes poked into it.

Burn a hole in the side of the bottle, jab an empty pen through and toke on that.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

I don't know if you feel like using your weed this way, but the next time I get some, I'm probably going to try making weed tea. Just an idea
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

IM and I can give ya some nice pointers...or even walk you through
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users