Frustrated.. definately frustrated

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Frustrated.. definately frustrated

Post by mishima_beef »

woot last night was alright still me and my boy split an eighth blazed a fat blunt and reached "elf" it was alright pretty funny while blazed and then smoked up the rest of the eights in a 3 pape with 2 of my boys but now i got only like 20 something dollars and i had $100 2 days ago or so...

and i wont be getting money till like the 20th.. arrrrghhhh i doubt i'll have money for the weekend..

:cry:
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

I got like 6 dollars bro, Dont trip...
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I dont even have money for gas right now....I gotta wait till thursday
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I have 0 money on hand right now.

If I go to the bank I have $85 or so. If I wait til the 15th I'll have like $350 so its all good :)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Yeah man, I'm down to $10 as of now. However, I should be getting $30 or $40 in the coming week, and hopefully I'll be getting a part-time job soon, so things are probably going to start looking up.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users