All rite... I'm quitting for a while

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

All rite... I'm quitting for a while

Post by clashcityrocker »

I'm gonna stop spending money on weed for a couple weeks because there is a million things I need or want to buy, and a couple things for school as well.

I need to make a list of things to get for myself, don't mind me... Scale, Demon's Crest, Guitar Superbook, S-Video A/V cable, USB to PSX converter, subwoofer, Center speaker, N64 controller, Dreamcast AV cables, dreamcast controller, Sega genesis controller\

I'm not quitting SMOKING weed, just spending money on it, and it's only for a little while... Let's see how long I can last :(

EDITED: I also need a glass bong from a local head shop or website... How the **** did I forget to put that up there?
Last edited by clashcityrocker on Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Awww... I hope you have good friends! And damn, you can get all that shit with money you spend on weed?

*Thanks God that she has a system worked out where the weed pays for itself* :D
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Shredd
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 812
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
Location: Gotham City
Contact:

Post by Shredd »

Good Luck.
[img]http://unmindful.phenominet.com/upload/files/wizard.jpg[/img]
"its all about boners nowadays" -homeslice
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Well, not including the subwoofer, I could probably get all that stuff for around, 40 or 50 dollars.

And the scale? Once I get that then the weed will start paying for itself (well, more or less :roll: ) So I'm gonna get that first I think.
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Oh yea.... Black hair dye, but mebbe my Mom will get that for me... Probably not though :evil:
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users