Thankyou...whoever you are!
Moderator: Moderators
- magicmaster141
- Bonghead

- Posts: 106
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 10:25 pm
- Location: Colorado springs, CO
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
You pay ne where from 25 to 75 dollars for ten of them off the internet. IT may sound bad but these seeds come from the best plants. For example they breed 1000 plants then they take the 50 best from there and breed them and then take half of them and etc. Then they send you the seeds from the best plants. Assuming that if you can get 6 to 8 plants to grow you can easily make up enough cash for what you paid for the seeds.magicmaster141 wrote:Speaking of seeds (real ones) how much do you guys pay if you order them?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
Yeah, thas great but I heard it wasn't good to grow the seeds that come in the bags of weed you bought. But I dunno can you?? Cuz if you can I'll be pissed I threw away them seeds I get, they give you headaches!!! 
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Yes maam you can grow the seeds that you get in bags. I did it this summer grew some tall ass plants. The quality wastn that good as the ones that you buy offline though and some of them just grew and didnt bud. But its not that much work so just hold on to them and try it out.Skwerl_Butt wrote:Yeah, thas great but I heard it wasn't good to grow the seeds that come in the bags of weed you bought. But I dunno can you?? Cuz if you can I'll be pissed I threw away them seeds I get, they give you headaches!!!
Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
word! thanx..but I actually have NO place to grow it at!!!!! (Damn you Parents!!!!)...
--but if they are able to be grown , why the hell do dealers give them to you? shouldnt they just keep em grow more?
well, maybe the quality thing stops em.....whatever..I'll jsut buy my weed then..its not like if I CAN grow them anyways 
--but if they are able to be grown , why the hell do dealers give them to you? shouldnt they just keep em grow more?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
- smoke two joints
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 705
- Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
- Location: usa - FL
- Contact:
- Young One
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Profit, And its easier. See if its seedy it adds weight to the sack. So they could hook you up with like say a dime bag and 5 bucks worth of bud and the rest jus seeds and stems and it adds weight on to it. Thats why sensimilla is usually more exspensive.Skwerl_Butt wrote:word! thanx..but I actually have NO place to grow it at!!!!! (Damn you Parents!!!!)...
--but if they are able to be grown , why the hell do dealers give them to you? shouldnt they just keep em grow more?well, maybe the quality thing stops em.....whatever..I'll jsut buy my weed then..its not like if I CAN grow them anyways
And its easier, Instead of going thru and cuttin off all the little leaves and shit they leave em on and its easier and adds weight. And to get the seeds out youd pretty much have to break it up, And i know myself wouldnt want a bag already broken up.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users