Christmas is coming up really soon

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Come Christmas, I'm smoking my ass off. After that I'm taking a 4 month break from weed to save up for 420. It's really a shame that nobody here seems to enjoy Christmas, I love it...the spirit is in the air, the air is crisp and cool, the love is being spread around. It's great.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I get 12 X pills and a ounce for christmas. I can't wait!! :lol: I'm going to be out partying for like a week straight. Then I'll probably sleep for a week straight ;)... :lol:
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

DrReef wrote:Come Christmas, I'm smoking my ass off. After that I'm taking a 4 month break from weed to save up for 420. It's really a shame that nobody here seems to enjoy Christmas, I love it...the spirit is in the air, the air is crisp and cool, the love is being spread around. It's great.
im getting a 420 savings account. and for christmas all i really want from u guys r just some seeds however many u guys feel in ur kind souls to give and i will give feedback too the best of my ability to make u guys laugh,feel good, or just comfort if u need a shoulder to lean on. Peace im out.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

real seeds? ;)
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

no... the seeds this site lets us play with.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I know I was kidding :P Because if done correct, a nice plant is a very nice gift :idea: :wink:
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

DrReef wrote:It's really a shame that nobody here seems to enjoy Christmas, I love it...the spirit is in the air, the air is crisp and cool, the love is being spread around. It's great.
I wish i could feel that way, Dont feel love/safe/secure in my house or anywhere really...
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users