Especially with Bush running the country. I never really got mad when Clinton was in he was at least half smart.anhedonia rhythm wrote:with Bush leading it, how can it NOT be fucked up. Arnold for president
yea right fuck america, BC here I come!
Planning to move to Canada...
Moderator: Moderators
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- endo_spark
- Bonghead

- Posts: 316
- Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
- Location: Southside,TX
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
Luke
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1131
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
- Contact:
- Bleeding Impulse
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
- Location: around
- Contact:
I don't think I could ever move out of the town I live in. It's weird, I used to want to get out of here so bad, but now It's become home. All my friends are here. If I did move out of this town though it would definitly be to another country.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]
I used to be Subliminal Message.
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]
I used to be Subliminal Message.
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
Seriously it's been decriminalized? Damn, I know where I'm moving when I move out of hereSammy wrote:Unemployment rate in canada dropped from 8% to 6.2 this year, meaning another 64,000 jobs were createdI love living here in B.C, cops are pretty lenient about weed, its decriminilized now and they got bigger things to worry about anyways so Ive been smoking it with random strangers on the street in Vancouver and nobody has a problem with it.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
- SirSmokesAlot
- Casual toker

- Posts: 25
- Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2003 6:58 pm
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
As in everything costs more. You have to pay more to live there.
A good example.
Here in PA, the average cashier makes 7 dollars an hour. In california, the average cashier makes 17 dollars an hour, simply because they Cost of Living is so much higher up there.
A good example.
Here in PA, the average cashier makes 7 dollars an hour. In california, the average cashier makes 17 dollars an hour, simply because they Cost of Living is so much higher up there.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
- HaPpY dAzE
- Bonghead

- Posts: 143
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 2:38 am
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Canada is the place, me and my friends smoke everyday at this thing we call an Island and the cops never stop us, it is so fucking amazing
Being Canadian ROCKS!!!
Look That This Morose Mother Fucker, Smells Like Somebody Shit In My Cereal- Jay
[img]http://www.geocities.com/xxxhappydazexxx/1a.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.geocities.com/xxxhappydazexxx/1a.gif[/img]
- Antix
- Bonghead

- Posts: 183
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
- Location: Philly
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
me666420
- Casual toker

- Posts: 55
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:12 am
- Location: ROSA where we grow the DOJA
- Contact:
cannada
Ha! im hella baked and i saw this post and i was like oh shit ive been planing to move to Canada after i graduate from collage for a long time now. America is really fucked up, lots of the people (or atleast where i live) are assholes, but hey my town is a pretty good weed town filled with stoners so i cant complain to mutch. but yeah Canada is the place for me.
ever damn day i smoke dank, cos i got things on my mind i cant shank
-
jus_killn_time
- Casual toker

- Posts: 24
- Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:48 pm
- Location: MICHIGAN
- Contact:
dudes, im seriously considering vancouver, BC. it seems great up there, check it out!
Tokin,
Rabbit
Tokin,
Rabbit
i think i get along with most anyone. im the most easy goin guy in the world. i love ppl who can match, and i love hotboxin with friends. i have many girlfriends, they are fun. Weed is good to me, i love that too. Thats about it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
