Whoa! Dude! Who gave me all the seeds!?!?!!!!!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

hey tarential where in canada u at?
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

BC.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Tarential wrote:BC.
well no wonder why shits so cheap thats the stoners capital of north america.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Hell yeah.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Tarential wrote:Hell yeah.
Man you got it made maybe ill make a road trip up there someday. Thats not to far from North Dakota right?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Its a day or two drive bro...
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Look at it this way, I'm an hour from the Washington border.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Tarential wrote:Look at it this way, I'm an hour from the Washington border.
shit well this summer me and my buddies are going on like a 2 week road trip to wherever so...
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah man... if you have sleeping bags we have floor space for like 20 people here lol.

Anyway just let me know ahead how much you want to get and we'll all chip in and blaze. It'll be so cheap for you.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Well shit if you're having a slumber party Tarential.... :P
I live closer to you than he does! Thanks for not inviting me.
:lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Haha if you feel like sleeping on a couch/floor (not putting me better either I sleep on my couch) you are welcome to join us.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Um, it was me who gave you the seeds. You are cute, but that's not why I gave them to you. You said you wished you could buy a flag and a bong. There you are.

oooh thanxs!!! :D Thank u so much! :)
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

well hell lets get twenty of us and about half that many sleeping bags and make a trip up there.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha @ half the # of sleepin` bags
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I have friends in the state of Washington, I would so like go there....If I wasnt banned from the US :(
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users