haha! awwh...thanxstom wrote:heres some seeds for bein` eye candy haha
Whoa! Dude! Who gave me all the seeds!?!?!!!!!
Moderator: Moderators
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
- Doped Up Dan
- Bonghead

- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:36 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
cutthecashflow wrote:Im just referring to the money that you spent at the mall. Thats about how much dope I could purchase with that kinda cash.Midnight_Toker69 wrote:cutthecashflow wrote:whoa thats a lot of pot. close to a pound around here.
huh?
Oooooh, cute. I've never bought pot before, and I don't plan on buyin too much of it in the future, I couldn't see myself spendin like...$1000 on weed
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Andy77
- Bonghead

- Posts: 240
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
- Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
- Contact:
dude askin about seeds, go to the main forum list and the first one is the FAQ, everything you need to know about seeds is there man 
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
for every post you reply to you get one seed and for every post you make you get two seeds. Seeds can also be donated by other members and the more seeds you got the more merchandise you can get from the store.Midnight_Toker69 wrote:Well I believe u get them when u post, like every time or something, not sure. And then ppls can donate them to ya. Then u go up into the shop and buy stuff w/ emDoped Up Dan wrote:ok, what the hell are these seeds, i heard sum1 say summat bout buying stuff =/
finaly how do ya get these seeds?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
well you buy a pound for nine hundred dollars and you sell each ounce for 100 then you make 500 dollars.Midnight_Toker69 wrote:cutthecashflow wrote:Im just referring to the money that you spent at the mall. Thats about how much dope I could purchase with that kinda cash.Midnight_Toker69 wrote:cutthecashflow wrote:whoa thats a lot of pot. close to a pound around here.
huh?
Oooooh, cute. I've never bought pot before, and I don't plan on buyin too much of it in the future, I couldn't see myself spendin like...$1000 on weedhaha
Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Midnight_Toker69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 412
- Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
- Contact:
Damn straight! haha. But I buy everything w/ my own work money..I don't like other ppls buyin me stuff...so everything from my bed, to my rug, to my entertainment center...I bought myselftom wrote:girls just know how to blow money without guilt haha
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users