Stoopid Mofo's:

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
-[420]-CuRIoUsmE
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 257
Joined: Sat May 10, 2003 2:55 am
Location: NM, Usa
Contact:

Post by -[420]-CuRIoUsmE »

Subliminal Message wrote:
boondox wrote:im not trying to back the ppl that make stupid comments but i just saw a post on just chillen thats a poll..."how old are you?" 22 are between 13-17 and only 11 are from 18 to 30....the demographic of ppl on the web and on this website are young adolenscent boys who only think about their dick and masturbating...constantly. you cant expect everyone around the world to make you happy and have the same level of respect and morals as you...
I'm 15, and I don't JUST think about my dick and masturbation.... well not constantly anyway. :roll:

thats absolutely true what they both said
"FuCk YoUR MoM and YoUr DoG"
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

thank you drgreenthumb... :D

i agree i hear about sex all the time everywhere i go and its cool to come here and talk about actual issues and opinions with stoners.... and i have posted some stupid stuff i know.. so im sorry... but their have been some good points raised... caro you are 21 and most of us are around 15 or 16 there is definitly going to be a difference in maturity... not to mention the fact that a lot of times people post while stoned.
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
boondox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 214
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2003 2:24 am
Location: usa
Contact:

Post by boondox »

iim so glad my view of the age distribution is really taken for consideration...considering its true
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

damn it, i still fall into the 13-17 demographic, yet this is no excuse, i dont think i have once said anything about my penis or masterbation, even whilst stoned off my head. its more about maturity, than age i would say, because i have seen people who are 30+ who talk about sex and masterbation all the time too.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

Agreed.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
Matt_The_Stoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Aug 18, 2003 3:29 am
Location: Mississauga
Contact:

Post by Matt_The_Stoner »

I'm a boring person, I don't say much. I'm down with what you said Caro.
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Yeah ,

I'm trippin'.

:lol:
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

damn caro , this whole moderator thing has obviosouly gone to your head but if some one is gonna open there mouth to me they will get it back and WILL get it back cock teasein` or not heh
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I am not a dumbass, and you werent talking about me when you said dumbass either. Or were you :roll:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

im not trying to type(point) any names(fingers) but u people know who u r.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users