Speed and weed

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

Wofen
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:28 pm
Contact:

Speed and weed

Post by Wofen »

I was wondering if it is worth it to lace weed with speed, and if so, is it alot better???

Wofen
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Thats like asking if icecream with chocolate syrup is better
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

or...a dollar with...another dollar
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

lol I've never tried speed so I can't really give an opinion.

I take it you two like speed?
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Speed's a nice little drug, but i wouldn't bother smoking it. If i were you, i'd bomb the speed, then smoke the weed, that'll get you alot more fucked.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
User avatar
smoke two joints
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 705
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:02 am
Location: usa - FL
Contact:

Post by smoke two joints »

dont lace your weed, not fun. but if you wanna try some other shit with it, do what he said before.. bomb the other shit and then smoke, smoking something else might be pretty harmful
keepitacrime was getting too much flak from people.. new e-mail..

decryauthority@yahoo.com
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Not in all cases.

For example, weed mixed up with hydroponic shrooms gets you FUCKED UP. Its GREAT.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Um, don't soil your delicious natural weed with a disgusting synthetic drug. And if you are going to do the disgusting synthetic drug, for christ sake smoke it out of some tinfoil with a straw, don't ruin your weed. :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Have you ever tried it? These hydros taste good!
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

No, I dont do speed.

And mushrooms with your weed? Wtf? You know you can actually go blind if you get the smoke in your eyes..
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

No you can't, I'd like to stop that stupid fairy-tale right here. I see 20/20 still. And the smoke most definitally got in my eyes.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Definatly not a fairy tale, I'm 99% sure in some strains of halucenogenic mushrooms, smoking the powder (yes I have done it) can cause you to go blind if you get it in your eyes.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I'd heard that too, but when I looked it up, read books, etc, nothing like that was found. So I tried it and it was fine.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
dope_runner
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by dope_runner »

i dont really have an interest in any other drugs besides weed an shrooms since most of em fuck u up
[img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/1012.jpg[/img][img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/511.jpg[/img] get rich or die tryin
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Speed is a horrible drug! Its like having loads of caffeine at once, you can't sleep for ages, ummm 'bits' shrivel up and I usually get a buzzing on my brain. Now why the hell would you want to put that in your lovely green stuff?
Green will take you all the way and back, adding stuff to it won't make you higher. You just need good green and good records, thats the way.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users