Twisted Method Pix!

Hip-hop, house, happy hardcore - what do you listen to?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Twisted Method Pix!

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Haha I love this band. I just went to a show and their drummer Ben (MY drum teacher AHAHAHAHA) showed me alot of their shit off ozzfest.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
The first one is singer Derrick, later nicknamed Tripp
The one with the brown bass is (obviously) bassist Derek
The one in black and white, and the one w/ red guitar, guitarist "Sick" Andy
Well, you obviously know which one drummer Ben is! :twisted:
Last edited by GodHand Kronix on Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
In the very last picutre, from right to left- Derek, 13en, Andy, Tripp
In the black and white pic before that, from right to left- Tripp, Andy, Derek, 13en
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Zer0orDie
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:18 pm
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by Zer0orDie »

did u go to the show at neptunes a couple months ago?
[img]http://www.drugs-plaza.com/plaatjes/funny/jointgal3th.gif[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

hell yeah dude and im goin on the 31st too!!
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users