Cell Phones

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I still have dial up! errrr.
After many failed attempts of hooking up DSL...we found that it messes up my phone line or something..we would have to change our number just so we can get DSL :roll:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

ha ha ur dad is a dumbass

HEY GET THE DOOR, lmao
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

I got a older cell phone. Got the phone for free and have to pay 20 bucks a month. I get 75 anytime minutes and 350 nights and weekends. So it sucks but its all good. I like it cuz i can get weed from where ever i am. Got all the dealers i know numbers stored into my phone.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i love my phone, gets throw about a bit though`
kinda cute ima buy a smaller one now!

Image Image
User avatar
highgrade
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:18 pm
Contact:

Post by highgrade »

ive got a pretty shit phone at the moment but soon ill be getting a vodaphone live becuse my mate is selling them for real cheap, im probably going to buy loads just to sell on and make some money.
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

tom wrote:i love my phone, gets throw about a bit though`
kinda cute ima buy a smaller one now!

Image Image
Thats fuckin tiny bro.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Young One wrote:I got a older cell phone. Got the phone for free and have to pay 20 bucks a month. I get 75 anytime minutes and 350 nights and weekends.
I get 500 anytime minutes, and 500 text's, and 125 Media messages (photo message thingies)
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

tiny phones freak me out...even my phone freaks me out...if it doesnt reach from your ear to your mouth...i dunno...it's just weird/ I suppose the generation of people born in the late eighties/ nineties won't think so
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Cell phones are great inventions!

Except that I somehow always manage to loose mine everywhere..grrrr...even dropped the damn thing in a toilet before. Once had a good samaritan find my lost phone..he called numbers in my address book telling them he had found this phone..so ya I got it back that time. yeah!
Image
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Every thinks im a right poser cause i have two cell phones.

but one is for my family and freinds and work.
And the other is for Buissness and the ladies.

I just hate it when ur baked and you send a txt to the wrong god damn perosn this has got me in to alot of trouble in the past..
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Daddy wrote:Every thinks im a right poser cause i have two cell phones.

but one is for my family and freinds and work.
And the other is for Buissness and the ladies.

I just hate it when ur baked and you send a txt to the wrong god damn perosn this has got me in to alot of trouble in the past..
Thats what i want to do, Two different cells. Aient gonna happen for along time tho. I need to get more minutes too. I get 75 anytime minutes a month and 250 nights and weekends. So it fuckin sucks. A deal on the phone usually takes a couple minutes. And a bit of deals of month, Plus all the other bullshit i have to do...
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

Yeah i have one pays as you go , and one contract so its all easy and its not that expensive
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
Skunk Master
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2003 11:07 pm
Location: middlesbrough,u.k.
Contact:

Post by Skunk Master »

couldn't live without my cell phone :lol:

i've had a few phones, but my current one is the best phone i've had :D

Sharp GX10i
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

THis is my latest crappy cheap phone..I buy em cheap cause I loose like 2 a year!!

Image
Image
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Hey that's my phone :!: :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users