new guitar yay!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

flynn

new guitar yay!

Post by flynn »

got my new guitar on the weekend
fucken rocks out!
Image
User avatar
thewolf
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: uuuummm here
Contact:

Post by thewolf »

Oh that's a sweet guitar. I really like Ibanez guitars. I have an Ibanez JEM 7VWH myself.
Image
wooderson: "say man, you got a joint?"
mitch: "uhh, no not on me man"
wooderson: "it'd be a lot cooler if you diiid"
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I used to play the sax, although some day I really wanna learn the guitar.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

i play the drums and ill send in a pic of my set sometime
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I want a fuckin' magnetically driven turntable :twisted: oh yeah :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

They made me play sax in grade 7 at school..I reguested drums, but they wouldnt give it to me
Image
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i used to play guitair but my teacher was shit so i quit after a few months
flynn

Post by flynn »

thewolf wrote:Oh that's a sweet guitar. I really like Ibanez guitars. I have an Ibanez JEM 7VWH myself.
Image
sweet man! what kind of tunes you play?
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

i was gonna post my bass but the pic wouldnt work
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

IrishBlazer wrote:i play the drums and ill send in a pic of my set sometime
cool
i started playing the drums when i was ten and have been ever since
i play the guitar on the side in a band and drum for my primary band

my kit is essentially the same as this one but the snare and toms have cool dolphin inlays, bought it early last year when my bro strated learning on the old one

Image

fuck man i need to stop spending all of my money on this shit!
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

That drumset is straight up John Bonham style!

I've played guitar for a long-ass time, I'm not a huge Ibanez fan. Never played the nice ones, though. I'm strictly a Gibson guy.
I got a dalmatian, I can still get high
I can play the guitar like a motherfuckin' riot
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Those are sweet guitars!!!!! I've always wanted to learn the guitar (I know a lil tiny bit) but my brother has a sweet Gibson Les Paul :D I play the drums tho...played since I can remember (my dad always got me on the drumset when I was a toddlar) and then in grade 6 I took band and played percussion (any songs that involved the drumset the teacher got me to do it) and then I quit in grade 9. But I still play my own shit :lol: Here's my set...she's a classic...old as hell, but I swear, the bass drum makes me fuckin horny, lmao. Its such a deep sound...ooOOoooh...I love it, and its so loud.
Image
My drumset^
Image
My brothers gibson les paul^
User avatar
thewolf
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: uuuummm here
Contact:

Post by thewolf »

I play a lot of different types of music. Rock, blues, and acoustic stuff. I took classical guitar lessons for about a year, and I was getting quite good at that, but then i kind of lost a lot of my free time with school and sports and friends and stuff. Now i mainly just jam with friends.
wooderson: "say man, you got a joint?"
mitch: "uhh, no not on me man"
wooderson: "it'd be a lot cooler if you diiid"
flynn

Post by flynn »

The Joe wrote:That drumset is straight up John Bonham style!

I've played guitar for a long-ass time, I'm not a huge Ibanez fan. Never played the nice ones, though. I'm strictly a Gibson guy.
gibsons are cool but you need to pay a lot to get a good one..........i've modified my ibanez with new pickups and fuckt around with the action a little....sweeeet :D

the epiphone les paul copies are pretty cool as well
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

The finish on those Ibanez's is amazing, when I was in a shop a while ago looking at them the shop assistant guy kind of grabbed the neck whilst I had it on the strap and he pulled it to one side and tore it right across my belt, tore all the paint off it and it was one of those glitter finish ones. Ooops.
Didn't get one tho, went for a Tele custom with a hummer on the neck so I can get metal out of it but can get nice stones'y twangs too. Plus the neck is soo fast and I really like the low action on them, not so good for power chords but great for lead and chords.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users