Speed Growing?

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Speed Growing?

Post by Sammy »

Is there a way to grow plants super fast? Maybe giving an extra amount of light or adding extra nutrients. Also, is there a way to keep my plant at a size below 2 feet without damaging or even killing her?


I ask because my mates got a bit more than a month before his lease runs on his appartment and we were wonderin' if it would be possible to grow in that time limit, not including the time it takes to dry it, we can do that elsewhere...
KingPing
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 3:09 am
Location: In a field of Weed
Contact:

Post by KingPing »

no your stupid
fastest way do it hydroponically only.
Otherwise you would have shitty weed and it would have been a waste of time
There's no such thing as legacies. At least, there is a legacy, but I'll never see it
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

KingPing wrote:no your stupid
haha i bet you think your pretty hard huh
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

I'm stupid? Seeing as I've never grown weed before in my life, I don't think I should know all the little tips and secrets and growing...

Take your attitude elsewhere buddy and get hit by a train

kthxbye
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Sammy wrote:I'm stupid? Seeing as I've never grown weed before in my life, I don't think I should know all the little tips and secrets and growing...

Take your attitude elsewhere buddy and get hit by a train

kthxbye
haha exactly
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

KingPing wrote:no your stupid
fastest way do it hydroponically only.
Otherwise you would have shitty weed and it would have been a waste of time
why the fuck are you still here ?
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

Lol basically you just got owned. King Pin goes M.I.A
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Sammy wrote:I'm stupid? Seeing as I've never grown weed before in my life, I don't think I should know all the little tips and secrets and growing...

Take your attitude elsewhere buddy and get hit by a train

kthxbye
My sentiments as well.
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

After a plant has flowered it can be brought back to life to begin the cycle again. Except it will have already gone through it's vegetative state, so it can begin to flower soon. Apart from this, you could try things such as keeping lights on all the time, choosing a fast flowering strain etc.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Sparky wrote:
KingPing wrote:no your stupid
fastest way do it hydroponically only.
Otherwise you would have shitty weed and it would have been a waste of time
why the fuck are you still here ?
KingPing is one of those dickheads that comes to this board that you were talkin about in another topic eh? :wink:
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
JusJoe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 954
Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
Location: TEXAS
Contact:

Post by JusJoe »

me go poopi
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v342/jusjoe/soULblooD.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

ive heard you can use chemicals to make it grow faster but you cant smoke the first 3 harvests, but it grows so fast its all good
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

If there was a known way to speed up the grow process I'd be the first to try it.

Using nutrients and stuff doesnt really speed up the growing process, it just makes for healthier, bigger, stronger plants. The speed a plant grows is genetic basically.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users