IM BACK!!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
imNOTajunkie!
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:51 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

IM BACK!!

Post by imNOTajunkie! »

HI all!!!!!

remember me???

im back!!??

most of you will be new, but last time i was here sniper was not who she said she was!!!
Am i???
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

naw i dont remember you, welcome back though enjoy your stay
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
imNOTajunkie!
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:51 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by imNOTajunkie! »

you werent around when i was here... i was here april may ish.
Am i???
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Sniper wasnt who she said she was???...Me confused :?
But Hello I'm Skwerl :D
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

moi aussi
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I got here in June...I missed the whole Sniper thing but I pretty much understood what happened..Sniper had this sexy pic in her sig? and the Daddy saw it and was all like DAMN and then this other chick was like WTF Sniper?! That's *my* pic, you fuckin faker! And then everybody demanded an answer but she disappeared for awhile, during which time there was mad speculation, but I don't believe it was ever resolved. Sniper stoppped posting altogether a few months ago. :D Even if that wasn't really her I thought she was a cool chick.

Anyways welcome back ImNotaJunkie (I'm not either! hehe) I understand you're a chick, too. Why not enter the Miss Weedguru Contest ~ there's room for one more contestant! :)
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

GAWD...you haven't been around for forever I'mNotajunkie...I ALMOOSt forgot you, but not quite!! lol
Image
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

High! (Or is it Hi? I not to sure!)
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

No its Higher ..

sorry dumb joke
Image
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

We have the same avatar. It feels like I got a double :lol:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

heh welcome back!
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:We have the same avatar. It feels like I got a double :lol:
Remember when there were only like 5 avatars? That was one of 'em.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

%avatars????
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

Weedguru Caro wrote:I got here in June...I missed the whole Sniper thing but I pretty much understood what happened..Sniper had this sexy pic in her sig? and the Daddy saw it and was all like DAMN and then this other chick was like WTF Sniper?! That's *my* pic, you fuckin faker! And then everybody demanded an answer but she disappeared for awhile, during which time there was mad speculation, but I don't believe it was ever resolved. Sniper stoppped posting altogether a few months ago. :D Even if that wasn't really her I thought she was a cool chick.

Anyways welcome back ImNotaJunkie (I'm not either! hehe) I understand you're a chick, too. Why not enter the Miss Weedguru Contest ~ there's room for one more contestant! :)
i sent the 10th pic already in a the weedguru topic i dunno if it ocunts tho
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
imNOTajunkie!
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 159
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:51 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by imNOTajunkie! »

well, from all that, weedguru higher is the only one i remember!!!

i dnt smoke no mor,e and i work full time, so its only on my breaks that i can use the web... theres alot more people now!!!!!!
like wow!!
its really grown!!

has sniper ever come back??
hahaha

that was a funny stage...

she brought in this avatar.....

its th esickest but...

i also opened up the donate page, but it has gone to waste :-(
Am i???
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users