Walking around late at night

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Walking around late at night

Post by LiGhTuP »

Almost everytime I get stoned around or with mates we always end up walking around town - getting food and walking through the park yelling "row row row ur boat!" - then having to run from someone who comes out to shut us up..lol..guess others aren't so active as us when they're baked :lol:
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
User avatar
magic_mush88
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 818
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
Contact:

Post by magic_mush88 »

I love walking around when I am high. I get to hot when I am indoors so I go out side :D
Im sick of dumb asses thinking they know shit when they know not!
User avatar
wasted@12
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 3:37 am
Location: CANADA U WAR OBSESSED MOFOS !!!!
Contact:

Post by wasted@12 »

Me and my friend rented that kidz movie Jimmy Neutron while we were high and my friend had to fuckin pause it to gasp for air because we were both laffing like an elephant shat on someone.His mom was fuckin suspicious, we almost got busted.
THINK
if we are alive
do we know it?

if we are dead
do we feel it?

if your are stoned
can you find your cock when you reach into your pants?

LIFE IS A MYSTERY
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

dude, how high is so funny when youre blazed. i just couldnt stop laughing and my friend was like suffocating
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
dope_runner
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2003 8:50 am
Location: australia
Contact:

Post by dope_runner »

man try watchin jackass when ya stoned i damn nearly died i luv that movie
[img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/1012.jpg[/img][img]http://www.tupacnet.org/pics/thumbnails/511.jpg[/img] get rich or die tryin
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

i must say i have yet to see the movie :( funny show tho
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I watched the show since the first season, and the movie was just awesome.

Check out CKY 1 through 4 skateboarding videos if you like that kind of shit.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Funny how a topic about getting outside and doing something so quickly became about watching tv! hahahaha.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

This topic has been thoroughly americanised.
Cashy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 95
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:58 am
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Cashy »

hehehe :D

dam americans
[img]http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:VQPFhyaj_bMC:www.geocities.com/nateateam/Hannibal.jpg[/img] I love it when a plan comes together
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Walking around while baked... meh...

Walking around on shrooms... HELL YEAH!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users