4:20

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

just a screen shot from 9/11 off cnn with the words edited , probably used photoshop.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

thats tight
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

lawnmowerman wrote:ITS ALWAYS 4:20 SOMEWHARE
no it aint.. if its 10:30 then its 4:30 SOMEWHERE if its XX:20 then its 4:20 somewhere (XX being wutever numbers)
haha but nice try
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

its 9:04:20 TIME TO BLAZE.... :lol:
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

PnkRckElite420 wrote:its 9:04:20 TIME TO BLAZE.... :lol:
hahahahahaha Good stuff..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

10:54 i cant blaze yet though cuz not everyones asleep.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

I can't wait until I buy my highlighter pipe, that way I can toke on my balcony right uder my window when everyones asleep!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

and babe u need that torch, a lighter would be to hard to do and it makes noises "SPARK SPARK SPARK" nah man ya needs the torch and a place to hide it, the emerica shoe box inside of a box with a lock, ya know em lil stash boxes with a lock on it
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

juste had a nice bigg hit 8)
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Lighters are fine so long as you play music lightly or something so that noone hears the lighter.

Unless of course your parents just walk in your room without knocking, like mine did. Then you have to have it quiet so you can listen for them.

Here, I can have music up and smoke because I would kill my room-mate if he ever opened my door without knocking. Specially if my girl was over. Same with his door... if its closed, there is no way I'd open it.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users