Judging Potency Help

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Judging Potency Help

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

I should already know this from all the weed I've smoked but I guess I don't.....But wut typa tell-tale signs can tell u more potent weed from less potent? Like odour, colour, crystals, etc... :oops: I posted this in "Varieties" but it doens't seem like anyone goes there cuz there hadn't been any other ppl looking at it so maybe someone here can help me out..
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Now at this point I must say, smoke it and find out.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

THats kinda a hard thing to explain...
Image
User avatar
Stoned Lil Freak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 238
Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Post by Stoned Lil Freak »

Uhn...I smoked most of it and it's pretty good...Guess that'll be my way of telling untill I'm able to grow next spring...FUCKING COLD WEATHER AND SNOW IN CANADA...
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
phaux
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 8:45 am
Location: GB, Wi
Contact:

Post by phaux »

hey... its weed... WHO THE HELL CARES! it still gets you high
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I'd have to say "smell it", if it smells crappy and barely has any scent to it then it is most likely crap, and if it doesn't smell hardly at all but it still gets you really hight then it was probibly laced :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

i would say smell it, observe it, for crystals and stuff like that what colour hairs etc, does it have a "farmish" smell to it? some of the schwag here does.. how dry is it? (i find too dry is bad.. smokes harsh, smokes fast, harder to roll).. how stemmy?

and finally how does it smoke?

hows the high?

hows the price?

hows the.. huh?.. what?
i thought i told u to spark that..
JUST SPARK IT AND GET HIGH NOW
.....

NOW!! :lol:
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Haha, farm weed, Ive seen that around a few times, thats what we have here for schwag. It actually smells like it was grown in a farm, I would never subject my lungs to it. :lol:
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah you make oil out of shit like that.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
mishima_beef
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 546
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
Location: Toronto, Canada
Contact:

Post by mishima_beef »

9.5mm wrote:Haha, farm weed, Ive seen that around a few times, thats what we have here for schwag. It actually smells like it was grown in a farm, I would never subject my lungs to it. :lol:
unfortunately when ur lookin for weed and that one trusty dealer is the only man that has.. and u open the deagle and sniff.. AHH FARM..
well.. u dont have to ask me twice.. im still tokin it

*sniffle :cry:
"A gramme is better than a damn"
[img]http://www.bcoldtimers.com/images/bud.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Mishima my sentiments exactly who gives a crap so long as it gets ya high!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Thats the thing, it doesn't get you high, for long, if at all.

Schwag is schwag.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

touch it man the sticker the weed is the fresher it is. Also if your buds are tight then your in the ballpark to. Try to avoid the schwag not very good stuff. Also watch your prices the higher a price for weed the better it is. Try some hash man I like it way better.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Andy77
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:14 pm
Location: Stafford, Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by Andy77 »

i dont know how to help you wiht your weed but i know this works for the resin we see where i live....if it smells strong, then its good
also, the way it chars
if it easily powders and sticks to your fingers, then its good
but im not sure if thats true anywhere else, we seem to get it wrong over here anyway
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

Smell it, if it smells strong, like really strong, like you can smell it even when its in a bag in your pocket, its damn good. But feel it too, if its wet, dont buy it because the person you are buying from probably wet it down to make it way more, feel how dense it is. If its really sticky, thats also a telltale sign of some dank bud.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users