Time Out

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Time Out

Post by herbal stu »

Hey guys I feel I need a time out from the site and all cos my weed scene is gettin too stale I need to dedicate a lot more time in findin peeps to hang wit and get stoned also I need to get out there and find me a woman as this is one sore point argh loneliness sucks. I prob take 2 weeks off max from here or maybe I post once or twice no more no less.

Keep it real peeps be back soon :)

$tu
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Do whats best for you. You'll be missed homie.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

You don't have to quit entirely...just spend less time here
Image
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

thats the thing, we can get in the habit of smokin with a few friends on weekend nights, and its fun, but we eventually lose the greater interaction and you are not out there meeting girls and stuff. it is a problem.
jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

c'ya l8a
Cameron.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Peace man, let us know when your back to stay.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

dude, find a COOL girl not a stuck up broad man, and remember looks dont always matter u dont need the hottest chick on da block, unless u lookin for a chick to bang, then do ya thang, but if u want a girl to be by ya side, man lookin might take a wee bit long, cuz last time i ahd a girl was when i was 11 and me and skwerl sarted dating when i was 16 im 17 now :D really wasnt lookin much at all, i was focusing on skateboarding. then we met and i havent skated in a bit, then she started and i still havent skate din a bit, ima try and get some skatin in this week lol
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Its easy to have weedguru and a girl. I've had one for over two years.
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

:D :D yeah its the shit 2 things to look foward to when wakin up, bein with ya girl and bein with guru
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

dude i dont know why it would be a problem to go to this site and have a girlfriend at the same time? i only go here for like a half an hour each day, that leaves me plenty of time to do other shit...but peace out stu and good luck on finding your mrs perfect
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

I'd rather not have a girl then be going through this shit I've been in. I've been through like 6 girlfriends since I started school.. none of them really special. But the last one.. I'm sort of stuck on. Then I see her flirting with other guys, and it just kills me. :cry: I even took a razor to my side and carved I LOVE A.N.D. <her initials.. I guess im just obsessive. =( Most of the artwork on my side has faded but is still kind of visible... the "A" has only gotten darker, it's going to scar.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

damn cutting yourself sucks, and why do people do it anyways? doesnt that shit hurt like mad i know i wouldnt have the balls to cut myself.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

The pain is the whole reason people do it. To relieve stress, calm themselves, or just feel something, anything. Plus, it's extremely addicting (mentally). Now whenever I get mad, it's all I know to do to relieve the tension.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

I've had an experience with a previous gf about things like that. I never understood why. Oh and my ex best friend. Yeah anyway I thought it was stupid and my opinion won't change.

I perform self mutilation in the form of a sport know as Motocross. I get my fair share of blood extracted painfully from my body, as well as bones broken and dislocated.
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

I love using a punching bag - you get rid of stress and get a good workout too. But other than that falling off skating can make you bleed a bit.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users