Some days are good days...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

Herbal $tu wrote:lol billionaires are just greedy mofo's who if they all pooled together could prob wipe out all the worlds debt and rebiuld most 3rd world countries around the world.
who wants to do that when you can lay with women by the pool. Own every single type of car known to have been produced. smoke the finest weed, out of the finest tobacco rolled, by Cuban's finest blunt rollers. who wants to do that , when they can use that money to blow their nose and wipe their ass with it? I wouldn't!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Fair enuf each to their own I suppose!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I guess. there are those that are kind enough to at least consider charities. So i guess its up to us to take what we can get from the greedy bastids.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Charities are cons and I dont believe in them because you never really know whats goin on with em cos they themselves have grown into corperation style charities. If I had the money I would do everythin personally!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

as I said before we take what we can get. with the charitys we at least no that SOME of the money is actually being used properly. I do agree with you about corporate america and how everything is being done for the money, not the man!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Sorted thanks man! Glad to see the understandin has been reached peace!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

i didn't know we were at a misunderstand'n?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha share a billion hm i would with my gf maybe my brother but no one else =] unless it was like a major operation they needed
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I'm going to have a large bankroll within the next ten years....once I get my Juris Doctor degree, I'll be set for life....but I'm not greedy, I need the money so I can buy property and rescue farm animals....that's right I want a lot of land so I can have some 800 pound hoggies and a herd of chickens and a big barn that I can hang out in with all my animal friends...........
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

lol there is so many barns for sale where i live its like all counrty side haha, and hang your freinds in the bard werd ;/
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

Weedguru Caro wrote:I'm going to have a large bankroll within the next ten years....once I get my Juris Doctor degree, I'll be set for life....but I'm not greedy, I need the money so I can buy property and rescue farm animals....that's right I want a lot of land so I can have some 800 pound hoggies and a herd of chickens and a big barn that I can hang out in with all my animal friends...........
you got that much land, and barns, you 'd have yourself a good start to a nice grow lab. Hydropaunics or ground plants. you'd have the room for either. plus you could dry hordes of it at a time......sounds like a good plan. dont' let smoking get in the way of it!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

get some polytunnels goi`n on like 5 of em BIG ones =]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Weedguru Caro wrote:I'm going to have a large bankroll within the next ten years....once I get my Juris Doctor degree, I'll be set for life....but I'm not greedy, I need the money so I can buy property and rescue farm animals....that's right I want a lot of land so I can have some 800 pound hoggies and a herd of chickens and a big barn that I can hang out in with all my animal friends...........
We have lotsa land like that around here

:wink:
Image
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

im not really sure where my future is headed. i really really want to be a drummer beacuse thats what id enjoy most but i guess i can only hope my band makes it big. i mean its hard thers no school or classes to get a band degree adn all of a sudden you have a record deal, its all chance so i gotta work hard
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users