Sucks.. Nothin to do :(

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

A half hour??..That's not bad all. I was thinking they moved to another state or something. Well then in that case ya'll can take public transportation to see each other from time to time,like the bus or train.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:A half hour??..That's not bad all. I was thinking they moved to another state or something. Well then in that case ya'll can take public transportation to see each other from time to time,like the bus or train.
Yeah, It ainet that far. Ill still see em once in a while. But it ainet like it used to be. Before i could walk for half a hour and be there and jus get smoked out. Id go there everyday. Now its fucked... And they back in the ghetto so it ainet the greatest idea to take a bus there or nuttin. Cant be walkin thru the wrong hoods and shit.
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

:shock: I hate gawks and stares as I walk through an unfamiliar neighborhood. Especially when I get to the point when I'm facing my back to them..who knows what they are saying or doing :?
Yeah,it be best if you did'nt walk through an unfamiliar hood,dont wanna get jumped, and arrive to your friends all fucked up and shit.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:Home Alone 1 and 2 are classics...
Yeah I own those movies....hehe
Image
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

dude, you can smoke that j just walkin down the street or whatever.

my friend that i blaze with lately has adopted a new strategy of having nothin on him except a J or two, and just boxing his car. that is the true way to box, we have like our own atmosphere in there, and if any cops try shit, we can just eat the J and we're straight.
User avatar
endo_spark
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 316
Joined: Fri May 23, 2003 1:17 am
Location: Southside,TX
Contact:

Post by endo_spark »

Luke wrote:dude, you can smoke that j just walkin down the street or whatever.

my friend that i blaze with lately has adopted a new strategy of having nothin on him except a J or two, and just boxing his car. that is the true way to box, we have like our own atmosphere in there, and if any cops try shit, we can just eat the J and we're straight.
...and then you get fucked for driving under the influence :shock:
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

and therell be smoke billowing out of the car that reeks of reefer
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

well....

Post by justin »

tongiht is another borin night..... i'm watchin Small Soldiers.. i'm pretty blazed tho.. haha its kinda funny.. lil soldiers talkin :| freakin me out....
If you ever watch tha movie "the ring" when that lil freaky bitch comes up out of the t.v.. you start freakin bad.. i was on shrooms when i was watchin it and I was so scared. i like walked up and touched the t.v to make sure it wasn't real..
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

haha, I'm watching that too. I don't really understand this though...They are like 5 inches tall, step on them.
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

ahhhhh

Post by justin »

omg dude same fuckin thing i was thinkin..

those damn things start jackin helicopters and get into the tool sets.. and those gargon things are like "wtf!" and they only get rocks n shit..

hahaha i'm makin a site .... subliminal u can post on it to... or nebody that is blazed.. its gonna be a blog site..

if u get blazed.. u gotta post whatcu thinkin

url is: http://jp.syked.net/ ..... its not done yet gotta put all the shit upa nd the actual site.....
pic of me: http://jp.syked.net/justin.jpg
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

thats a big cup of soda there justin
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
justin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 394
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:44 am
Contact:

adfasd

Post by justin »

hardees
its the bigget pop they served.. i drank it all then filled it with bacardi lahaha


groovovy
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

groovy, i like that word, it fits its description, Grooooooooooooooove see, groove is like flowin, even flow fits its description, i wonder who made up these damn words
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

the ring isnt really all that scary unless youre high or trippin or somethin. then i can imagine youd be pretty freakin scared
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users