Dreaded Detox!!!!!

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

its obviously a drug or there would be no point of my doing it constantly. drugs get you high.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

yeah well my opinion...maybe its a drugherb. drerb. or herbug. or seomthing
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

LOL.Cool.I like Drugherb (Y)
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users