Pipes and Cold weather...
Moderator: Moderators
- Stoned Lil Freak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Pipes and Cold weather...
Ok I know glass pipes can shatter if u use them in like winter or something...but do any other types do this?! Metal obviously not...Wut bout marble ones or something like that?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- Stoned Lil Freak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
Actually....I can't say I have gotten my tongue stuck to anything metal outside yet haha...got my lip cought on my coat metal zipper tag shit thing snowboarding but that's it hahah
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- Stoned Lil Freak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 238
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2003 10:31 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
- Contact:
HAHA screw buying a metal pipe...I just got home from the head shop and bought a nice small plastic bong
If someone cud tell me how to post pics on here with my msg's I'll show it off along with my pipe!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid87/pe2fa5fed4bcae56c3fd7916dbb46deda/faa234b0.jpg[/img] Me in tha pimpin blazed hat 8)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
