Hell yeah, I love this place. Its my favorite bud forum for sure and plain out my favorite forum.Weedguru Caro wrote:I love weedguru coz it's so diverse, with people from all over the world, but small like a family yeah, and even with all the different perspectives, it's oh so herb friendly.....blaze on, weedguru!
WELCOME BACK
Moderator: Moderators
- Young One
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users