Just to let you guys know I'm not dead...

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Now now girls stop bitching in my thread.

Ordering a computer this afternoon but its a two week build time cuz they've got some arse scratching to do, bit of nose picking then they've got to have some tea breaks too plus shoving things into the mainboard and sticking an install disc in is such a chore darlings. Ah well, its a damn quick machine for not much cash so I can't complain. Anywho, I'll be back in two or three weeks by the looks of things, I'm just at my parents for the weekend so using there computer.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Anex, what did I tell you about buying stolen property? :P
Image
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

yeah absent minded...fuck yo mind your own businerss
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

sweet
... i dunno
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

weedguru higher wrote:Anex, what did I tell you about buying stolen property? :P
:P I wish its costing a bloody fortune :x It used to be cheaper to do it yourself but it seems its not any more. Ah well.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

so are you posting on a mates comp. or something anex? i mean, if your old comp. is broken, and like, your new ones not there yet..... get what i mean, btw, good to see you back man, haven't seen you grace the boards for ages
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

you guys need to chill and stay on topic
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
User avatar
cryptic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: nebraska, usa
Contact:

Post by cryptic »

stay on topic.....IN A WEED FORUM, my friend you do not understand the mind of a pothead
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/cryptic/bob.jpg[/img] slack
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Azim wrote:so are you posting on a mates comp. or something anex? i mean, if your old comp. is broken, and like, your new ones not there yet..... get what i mean, btw, good to see you back man, haven't seen you grace the boards for ages
Its my Dads machine, I came back from uni for the weekend to try and get my new computer sorted.
Thanks dude 8)
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

All the old crew are here today whats going on Anex where you at.
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

the old and the new? im here
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

ShorTBlaZeR wrote:How do u kno how old i am noob dont tell me what to do
ill tell you what to do, cunt, kill yourself.
User avatar
BOOL
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 235
Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
Location: Victoria BC
Contact:

Post by BOOL »

Luke wrote:
ShorTBlaZeR wrote:How do u kno how old i am noob dont tell me what to do
ill tell you what to do, cunt, kill yourself.
thats harsh man
Sailing the TH Sea
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

yeah luke quit being obnoxious your makin an ass of yourself
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users