Ever been shooting?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Are u against shooting or for shooting

For shooting
11
92%
Against shooting
1
8%
 
Total votes: 12

User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Ever been shooting?

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Well i have been shooting since i was like 8 and it is mad fun. I have been hunting but it is boring cus u just wait for somthin to come to u so u can shoot it. I shot a deer that was like 500 pounds but that was it. My dad shoots competively. He is sponsored by glock u should try it
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

hahaha why would anyone be against Shooting.. i think its just people are against shooting Animals or People and stuff... haha i dont think its got shit to do with just shooting
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by pirate jack »

for shooting all the way, its great fun with a couple of freinds
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Hell yeah, I love shooting stuff and making my own bombs and shit

I've got a couple paintball guns and a couple airsoft guns from eBay and they kick ass

MP5 navy, glock18, a second MP5 and I have been looking for an M4a1 but no luck so far.

Oh yeah, I sold one of the MP5s to a friend and he drives around with it in his car... sitting on the dashboard XD I can't wait till a cop sees that one day
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
User avatar
ShorTBlaZeR
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:18 am
Location: California
Contact:

Post by ShorTBlaZeR »

Im talkin bout real guns dude even though i paintball and i have a wgp autococker 2003 fuclly upgraded i was talkin bout real guns lol i was just braging
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/shortblazer/imbum_35105_skaterboy.gif[/img]
User avatar
kr3mit
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2003 1:39 pm
Location: Hawaii
Contact:

Post by kr3mit »

sounds like fun. u play paintball?
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

shooting is fine as long as it's targets and you're not blowing the guts out of some poor creature. :?
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
t0m
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:32 pm
Contact:

Post by t0m »

shooting rats is all good though caro, dont u think ?
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

ya, ill go shooting sometimes
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I play with airguns...I've got this real awesome one that looks EXACTLY like a real handgun...got a rifle too.
Image
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

i love bb guns... one time my firned shot me in the head with one and i went up to him...this was in the black of night so we couldnt see... and i was like it kinda hurts and he was like i bet its bleeding all over the place and we both laughed and then i put my hand to my forehead...blood everywhere. it was great
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

fun shit..
... i dunno
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

shooting rats is all good though caro, dont u think ?
No, I don't think shooting rats just coz you want to have some animal to shoot is ok. I understand that wild rats spread disease; I think it's best to deter them by maintaining cleanliness than to poison or kill them ;[


Just to let you guys know if this thread goes where we all know I don't want it to go, I'll send it to forum Hell faster than Dick Cheney after his last double cheeseburger catch my drift?
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Daddy
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1413
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2003 5:55 pm
Location: Manchester England / Australia
Contact:

Post by Daddy »

If you didnt shoot rabbits on my uncles farm its simple you didnt eat damn i cant wait to get back there next year.

One of the biggest Wool producing private farms in Victoria Australia
Player no More.
All you need is Love.
Spicolli
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:03 pm
Contact:

Guns

Post by Spicolli »

yah ive got a couple of shotguns and its fucking awsome with a few friends to take out some ducks early in the morning :twisted:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users