Driving

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

my great aunty lived to 101, and when she turned 100 she got a letter from the queen, that was pretty cool.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

Azim wrote:my great aunty lived to 101, and when she turned 100 she got a letter from the queen, that was pretty cool.
it wasn't REALLY from the queen. probably some dude inthe basement of the palace writing that letter. She might have signed the end of it, but once again, it was prolly that old dude in the basement!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
The Joe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 134
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 1:30 am
Contact:

Post by The Joe »

I drive pretty good. I have the ability to make myself concentrate really hard so that I don't even feel it unless I let myself feel it.
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

Half Baked wrote:i dont drive but i do have a car.( 71 Ford Torino)
im really good at riding a bike whil high. but ill wait for 5 minuets befor crossing a street because im so scared of getting hit by a car.
oh really ? a 71 ford torino, liek the one from the Famous hit show STARSKY and HUTCH ?

oh boy
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

ShorTBlaZeR wrote:I HATE CALIFORNIA THEY PASSED SOME GAY ASS LAW THAT N E ONE THAT WAS BORN IN 1990 AND UP CANT DRIVE TILL 18 AND I WAS BORN IN 1990 I HATE THIS STATE!!!

the 'tokeologist' under your name is a ten-year-old, dumbed down rip off of higher's 'tetrahydrocanibinologist'.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users