how to tell if weed is laced
Moderator: Moderators
-
bongboarder
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:33 am
- Contact:
how to tell if weed is laced
any ideas?
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
- FSDrums
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
its easy to tell if its laced with coke or angel dust cuz you see the white shit...unless fo course its northern lights weed then you fucked.
as for anything else i have no idea sorry bro
as for anything else i have no idea sorry bro
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- BOOL
- Bonghead

- Posts: 235
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
- Location: Victoria BC
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
