signature
Moderator: Moderators
- headiesmaster
- Casual toker

- Posts: 99
- Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
- Location: raleigh, nc
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
yeah that Dr. that was in platoon, and in The rock...he is funny as hell on that show. But that blonde chick that plaid becca on Roseanne is hot as hell. She could get it all night long!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
- BOOL
- Bonghead

- Posts: 235
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2003 4:53 am
- Location: Victoria BC
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
at least he's one of us (we all know he is)
that show nip tuck looks funny. I saw a preview last night of the show, where some woman gets a boob job, and something goes horribly wrong....
that show nip tuck looks funny. I saw a preview last night of the show, where some woman gets a boob job, and something goes horribly wrong....
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
cali is going to have the most fun they've ever had now! Arnolds going to pump you up!9.5mm wrote:
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
- Old_Gobbo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2003 1:26 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

