My longest guru session

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

My longest guru session

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

This as prolly been my longest guru session yet...about 1 hour goin on strong...usually i just kind paruse my topics then post on some eye catching topics..but today im goin crazy on the site..i like the atmospshe...and im stoned :lol: ...what is your longest guru session??
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I usually stay logged in while I do my homework.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
PnkRckElite420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 498
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 2:50 am
Location: Springfield Ohio
Contact:

Post by PnkRckElite420 »

i would but..i dont do ne homework in my comp room...o and yea...400th post :lol: :lol:
[img]http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/Sources/AMGCOVERS/music/cover200/drd900/d936/d93640raw1h.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I usually check it all throughout the day - yah one time during the summer I think I stayed on my computer and weedguru continuously all day. But I'm always here. Even when I'm sober now, which isn't much fun. Screw this, I'm gonna finish my HW so I can go home and get stoned! See ya later.

PS the only reason I'm on weedguru so much is I'm always on my computer doin other shit.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by Ryan »

I check new topics a couple times a day and sometimes reply if it looks interesting...
SCS
Southern California Stoners
User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

same as that ryan, usually when I spark up a joint.
More fun smoking on here than when just watching TV
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

how ever long it takes cuz im cabbaged at my pc haha
User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

Well I'v been on for nearly two hours, and that was just checking the posts since i was last on.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I was on WG for 2 hours last night. Trying to keep my post count ahead of Caro's :D
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I'm on weedguru from 8am to 8pm everyday

and then 10-4 on saturdays
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

toke has a strict regiment on when he has to be on weed guru or it messes up his whole day.
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

headiesmaster wrote:toke has a strict regiment on when he has to be on weed guru or it messes up his whole day.
ahaha, just about! If I'm not here, I'm watching the forums on Jeepin.com. what else am I supposed to do here, look at a blank screen, or read the same magazines over and over?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

do you not work or go to school?
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
headiesmaster
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:53 pm
Location: raleigh, nc
Contact:

Post by headiesmaster »

nah he works but he has nothing to do at work so he is at the computer all damn day
Puffin blunts, tokin bowls, and hittin the bong now thats more like it.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid82/p8e649f72c18d77486cd79d71c58504b5/faec27c0.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288957497[/url]
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

i, at times, spend considerable hours on the site, like hours upon hours. usually when im stoned :spliff:
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users