you guys.. whats wrong with this?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Do you think that munchies have a connection with burning out?

YES!
1
50%
Nope... but i think your crazy!
0
No votes
Never really thought about it
1
50%
 
Total votes: 2

User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

i get the munchies sometimes... but i usually ignore them...
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

i tried that once... Then a carnie folk came and feed me Corn bread..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

TokeSmoke wrote:
femalepimpno.1 wrote:yo jaime dont worry about it. i dont eat that much either.. but i work out alot so i dont know :?
lets see them pictures......Image
LMAO that was so funny, u see the icon ass thigny ? LMAO ig otta come to this page while high i gotta remember this topic man.
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

pothead_jaime wrote:i get the munchies sometimes... but i usually ignore them...
"gasp" u ignore them, what if they come after you ?
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

..i cower in a corner and smoke more! :D
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

pothead_jaime wrote:..i cower in a corner and smoke more! :D
make sure you get your munchies out of the way, or while your smoking your first bowl/blunt/joint/bong hit. after that, stay away from food, and sugary drinks. Alot of the feeling of being high has to do with sugar levels in your blood stream. when you eat, there goes your high!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

ya. lately i have been giving into the munchies... and i have been burning out really bad... i have found that with me there is a contection between giving into munchies and burning out... has anyone else found this?
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
ABSENT MINDED
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 10:51 pm
Contact:

Post by ABSENT MINDED »

how can you smoke weed regularly and not eat well? haha i eat a fucking ton every day, but i never seem to gain a pound
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

see i do gain a couple pounds hahaha... probably because im so used to not eating then its like food... what should i do with this... but i ignore munchies... they suck. they make your high go down and they make me burn out...

never again will i give in to munchies *vows with her fingers crossed behind her back*
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

man I have this weird thing with food - I don't eat much during the day but/so I give in to the munchies at night....I eat a whole lot, usually until it hurts and undue movement causes food to start travelling back up my stomach tube lol....luckily most of the food I eat except for chocolate and potato chips is relatively low-fat and healthy...so I think that's why it works like instead of eating a candy bar I eat a bowl of oatmeal and when i eat pizza it is just pizza crust with sauce and veggies, etc.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

if ya have tabbacco mixed with a smoke it puts your glucose levels up so you dont get hungry strait away
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

tom wrote:if ya have tabbacco mixed with a smoke it puts your glucose levels up so you dont get hungry strait away
damn, I didn't know that about glucose....I'd have to try that!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users