sundays suck

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:you smoke at work?!why would you risk your job like that
I'm the manager of my shop. I am the only one here. I smoke outside or in this room that is within a room, that is in another room. That way, if any smoke gets out, the smell will have dicipated by the time it gets to the service area. I've got my clear eyes for the redness. Other than that, there isn't much business at this location yet, for we just opened up. I sit here from 8am - 8pm mon-fri, and 10-4 on satureday. In all of those days, I might see 10 people in all. So I'm chill'n!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

my work would fucken freak man
if i got caught i'd have to do piss tests every fortnight :cry:
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:my work would fucken freak man
if i got caught i'd have to do piss tests every fortnight :cry:
did you know that here, if a workplace gives you a drug test and you fail, that they have to pay for you to get rehabilitated, and cannot fire you. IF you don't go through with the rehab, they CAN fire you. They can also fire you over it, if you go through with the rehab and continue to work for them, but then fail another drug test down the road. but as far as the first time, you can't get canned for it! cool huh?
Last edited by TokeSmoke on Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

sick
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users