What is this? HAHHA!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

highly amusing :lol: :lol:
flynn

Post by flynn »

cracker!
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

what kind of cracker?saltine?tollhouse?peanut butter?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

jatz
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:jatz
never heard of it before!taste good!?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

fuck yeah
best crackers in thw world
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:fuck yeah
best crackers in thw world
yeah, but I'm in America, there isn't any food that's worht bragging about....everyone else, everywhere has the good food! :roll:
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users