Peace----Spicolli
Ice Bongs????!!!!!
Moderator: Moderators
-
Spicolli
- Casual toker

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 10:03 pm
- Contact:
Ice Bongs????!!!!!
sup guys, the weed around here is really harsh and hurts your lungs for like a day after. Ive heard that ice helps. can some one send me a picture of one. And can i make a water and ice bong that is made of home made stuff. Apprieciate it My e-mail is sgt_p99@hotmail.com
Peace----Spicolli

Peace----Spicolli
- SpeeDa
- Bonghead

- Posts: 400
- Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
- Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- JusJoe
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 954
- Joined: Tue May 27, 2003 8:09 pm
- Location: TEXAS
- Contact:
- magic_mush88
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 818
- Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2003 4:32 am
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know!
- Contact:
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
lol, erm... exactly as its spelt lol
depend's where your from cos of diff accents and stuff but i say it like this "R--oooooo--R"
like a lion
So sexy
http://www.everyonedoesit.com/acatalog/ ... r_272.html 
depend's where your from cos of diff accents and stuff but i say it like this "R--oooooo--R"
like a lion
So sexy
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Siiiick. I used to have a roor. Nice company, nice bong. One day I was schmokin it and the bottom just tapped against my ashtray. I cried for days
Now I get all my glass pieces blown personally. I got this one bong I love so much now, its like 2 cm thick glass to prevent another disaster.
Now I get all my glass pieces blown personally. I got this one bong I love so much now, its like 2 cm thick glass to prevent another disaster.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users