Dreaded Detox!!!!!

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

gray
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:29 pm
Contact:

Dreaded Detox!!!!!

Post by gray »

Yesterday I started a "detox" for a month. So far it's okay but I could do with a joint.
I'm doing it because since I started smoking weed (year to two years ago) I haven't had any less than a day break. So I'm seeing if I become less dumb by letting it out my system for the 1st time in ages!
I'm cranky, but okay! And getting to sleep! Don't ask!!! :roll:
Am I crazy? What do you think of detoxing.
NOTE- I am NOT quitting weed, I love it! 8)
User avatar
Ryan
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 200
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 4:40 am
Contact:

Post by Ryan »

good idea, i did that once, you don't really feel better but you do feel less 'dumb' lol
SCS
Southern California Stoners
gray
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:29 pm
Contact:

Post by gray »

sometimes it gets sooooo tempting!!
Today is start of day 3.... 27 to go! Argh! Only 1/10th of the way through!!! :roll: :oops: :cry:
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

im going to go smoke a joint =]
flynn

Post by flynn »

hahaha nice one dude
might have a couple
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

If I was trying to quit smoking weed. I would not come here and post, for the atmosphere in here is filled with smoke. You won't last a week! Especially if you still come to the site!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

yeah dude its like trying to quit drinking in a pub
gray
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:29 pm
Contact:

Post by gray »

it's going ok guys! Still no smoking yet! I've been uptight and moody... and this dude in college with his pants down showing his butt got me really fired up! I think if you quit weed you become so mad!
So if you're gonna have a fight, prepare by not smoking! 8)
today I'm not as bothered... have the means... Gray over and out feeling like a joint... but... ah...
flynn

Post by flynn »

keep it up mate
you're more man than i :twisted:
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

yea good luck with it all man i went like 2 weeks and had to have a bong, i dunno what it is, you quit and its like everyone knows and everyone offers you soo much msoke a bongs damn
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Detox? lol, Retox :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
gray
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:29 pm
Contact:

Post by gray »

retox?? Haha dude that'll be the new thing I'll do!
Major retox... I think I might have a joint tonight, or tomorrow... but if I do, it made me realise, not to smoke the second I get up, and through the day... as like a reward for doing work, and relaxing.
Retox... yeah!
flynn

Post by flynn »

just stay toxic dude....workin' for me at the mo
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

lmao could work man
gray
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:29 pm
Contact:

Post by gray »

I realised it was a bad idea... I had better social skills today after smoking, more sort of easy going and stuff
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users