cool parents

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Howard Marks
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2003 11:04 pm
Location: Hemel Hempstead/Canterbury
Contact:

Post by Howard Marks »

My Parents are pretty cool. My Mum gets me to buy her skunk off her mates and she does it pretty often, sometimes with my Aunt and Uncle. My Dad doesnt like it but he doesnt mind us doing it, even my 17 yr old sister gets in on the action!

My Mum cant roll to save her life, I always get the duty of rolling for her unless one of her mates is round.

Its pretty cool, but at the same time not cool. I prefer smoking with my mates than with my Mum, but to be able to smoke in my room or in the kitchen or conservatory is pretty sweet. I try not to take the piss though. :)
Always buy British. If you can't, just make sure you don't buy French or Belgian!

Creator of 'Miss Weedguru'.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

you all lucky havin cool smokin' parents. In my teenage years I was stuck with my seriously strict religious parents. They called the cops on me all the time. Went to Juvy 7 times cause they called. They found white powder in my room and called the cops to have it analyzed in a lab. Results came back as being Talcum powder. Man was that funny. I couldn't do shit in the house, it totally sucked
Image
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

That reminds me of this hilarious story.....but I can't tell it without totally dissin my mom....fuck dude, it's so bad, I can't really tell it :twisted:

But it started when I was looking through her desk drawer as a kid (about 11 or 12) and I found this...squeeze tube thingy filled with white powder...I was really concerned that it was coke....my friend said to taste it to see if it numbed my tongue but it didn't, it tasted kinda salty....*shudder*

So I asked her what it was and she snatched it away from me, all embarrassed and pissed....

I can't even tell you guys what I later found in her closet that made me want to vomit coz I tasted that white powder...I saw a picture of that squeeze tube thingy on the box under the caption "Just add Water!"
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

what you put the mixture in lmfao =X
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

haha lucky
... i dunno
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

you all must get lots of Northern Lights over there. I see people all over this board talking about it. Northern Lights is a rare strain, that you might see every couple of years. I don't know what you all grow over there, or how the smoke is, but if its as rare as I think it is....I call BS!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

I have a feelin my rents show a blind eye either that or they have been more gullible than I thought they ever could be! But I think my Dad done it b4 so he aint to strict.
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

just don't use that to an advantage and slip up, cause maybe they ARE just clueless, and its only a matter of time....?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

yea my moms cool she bys me an ounce of resin evry week (i ship in 20£ and she pays for the reste of it . )and i like smoke more than 3/4 of it :twisted:

and my dad smokes regulally too and lets me toke up with him wen i go and see him. but he lives like 250 mils away so its not that often :(
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

My dad smokes with me sometimes when he had a stressy day on the job or something, my mom says she doesn't smoke, but I know she's lying, because when i was 15 or something she found two grams in my room and confiscated it. I was going through her purse the next day to find some smokes when I found my baggie at the bottom, half of it was gone :lol:
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

lol! she probebly does smoke but only from time to time. u mosta been pretty pist off if u only had 2 grammes and she smoket half of it !!!
Last edited by smoky- macpot on Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Well not so much, it was some old crappy weed I found on the ground.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

its weird how the parental guidance is sooo different over there, than it is here. Sure there are the parents ehre that stay smokers all their lifes, and smoke with their kids. But over there, its like its just another custom.....
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

That's because weed is still fucking demonised in the States.

THE HARVEST OF THE DEVIL! MARIJUANA MAY RESULT IN YOU HURTING YOUR FRIENDS! MARIJUANA: THE RAPE DRUG!

I think I have some old anti-weed posters on my comp. Gonna look and see.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

I wish in a way that the views over there, were the same over here. how its a natural substance and isn't the work of the devil. But! I also don't think they should just legalize it and it not be regulated some how. Plus that takes all the enjoyment of risk away from having it. Just be smart, and respectful, and NEVER BREAK THE LAW, WHILE YOUR BREAKING THE LAW!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users