got a question???
Moderator: Moderators
- benjiboy311
- Casual toker

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:52 am
- Location: Nebraska
- Contact:
got a question???
hey
i got a ? any of you ever tried to order seeds of the intarwed, is it illegal to order seeds and have em shipped to me in the us, im tempted but i dont want to if its illegal. have any of you ever done it???
i got a ? any of you ever tried to order seeds of the intarwed, is it illegal to order seeds and have em shipped to me in the us, im tempted but i dont want to if its illegal. have any of you ever done it???
"whos got the herb" -311
- teh
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 669
- Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
- Location: Manchester, UK.
- Contact:
- benjiboy311
- Casual toker

- Posts: 52
- Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:52 am
- Location: Nebraska
- Contact:
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
I got a question too! Is it mornin yet cos I wanna blaze!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- SundiRox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 404
- Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
- Contact:
the other (more complicated) possibility is to have it delivered to a house that u know is empty just make sure that you are there when it arrives or that you can get into the property after stuff has been delivered.
- have lots of dodgy friends where I come from who have used this as a way of recieving goods from a stolen credit card or such

- have lots of dodgy friends where I come from who have used this as a way of recieving goods from a stolen credit card or such
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
dude I got half the rough side of my family doin that shit I practically grew up with it!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
-
flynn
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
