Is this a dime???
Moderator: Moderators
- Tlicious
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2062
- Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
- Location: Your Closet
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- pothead_jaime
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 692
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
- Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
I must just be numb
now everyone was kung fu fighting with a big phat badger and huge mushroom! Heck I dont know!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
- Shinebox
- Bonghead

- Posts: 358
- Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
- Location: I cant remember
- Contact:
mee tooSparky wrote:yeah it worked when i saw the topic name i thought i was gonna see tree's aswell and i saw a coin, good one
...PS the guy on a dime looks kinda like Robin Williams. dont you think?
(he played in jumanji, bicentanial man, uh, that movie about that photo doveleper who goes mad, uh... thats it i guess.)
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
That guy on the dime is Franklin RooseveltHalf Baked wrote:mee tooSparky wrote:yeah it worked when i saw the topic name i thought i was gonna see tree's aswell and i saw a coin, good one
...PS the guy on a dime looks kinda like Robin Williams. dont you think?
(he played in jumanji, bicentanial man, uh, that movie about that photo doveleper who goes mad, uh... thats it i guess.)

- FSDrums
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
whatHerbal $tu wrote:I must just be numbnow everyone was kung fu fighting with a big phat badger and huge mushroom! Heck I dont know!
the fuck????
the hell did ur ass smoke? share the wealth buddy
and isnt kung faux on the channel fuse too?
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users